Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, This is my first post ever in a blog.. wee.. And obviously my first ever post will be about my babygirl..=)


This is me and my cute and pretty babygirl!=)

Many people actually find it hard to believe that im with a girl that is 4 years older than me.. And im sure, some guys is jealous of me.. haha.. I never cared what ppl may think or say bout us.. Cause the only important thing is that we are happy together.. =)..

Actually, i myself find it kinda hard to believe that a girl like her will find interest in a guy like me.. haha. Kinda shocking.. Well, We started out by texting only.. I listened to all her probs.. haha.. Until one day, On 3rd of April 2009 (its a friday), I finally asked her to be my gf.. And to my delight, she said yes! wee.. Was so happy that time.. haha.. I still remember it clearly.. I have been in love since then..

But sadly, she have to leave school alrd..=( really sad bout it.. but we have full trust in each other and i believe we can work things out.. I love you my babygirl..=)

I guess this is the end of my first post..=).. And to all the guys out there, stay away for my girl! haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment