Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 is quite a boring year for me.. ish ish..(In school).. Since she is not in school anymore, I need to sit alone.. Very sad laa.. I just wished she will appear and be sitting in the place we usually sits in her uniform.. Miss my babygirl so so badly laa.. Recently found out that theres a girl in class who likes me.. Superb awkward.. haha.. But my heart alrd belong to my babygirl..wee.. =D..

(This post is created out of uber boredness but atleast the the contents are true) xD

1 comment:

  1. oi. when you gonna create a link? Once you create d, dont forget to add me in.
    Dont worry. I will not tell mum.
    After all, Im hundred of miles away from home.
    Lol.
    Go practice your basketball. Your ass is gonna get trash come 20th March.

    And add me in facebook as well.
    Dont hide d =P


    From,
    Your bestest bro ever.

    P.S : Seriously, dont try to hide. Aint gonna tell mum. And I think mum knows d. Just dont do anything wrong.

    ReplyDelete